"Powering Over 20,000 Successful Online Stores. Sell on Facebook and Ebay, get found on Google, sell on iPhones and send automated emails easily. Does your shopping cart do that?"
- Log into your BIGCommerce Administration account, from your store's address or by going to: http://www.bigcommerce.com/login.php.
- In the Settings dropdown, select Live Chat Settings.
- Select "Other Third Party Live Chat Service" in the list then click Save to enable the chat.
- Once you click Save, there will be a new tab under your Live Chat Settings section. Select the new tab called "Other Third Party Live Chat Service".
- On your HelpOnClick console, go to Admin->Code and copy the HTML code
- On your "Other Third Party Live Chat Service" tab > scroll down to Settings > Live Chat Code and paste the code you just copied from the HelpOnClick console.
- Choose the location of your chat from the "Chat Box Location" dropdown. If you choose to implement an icon or a text link, these will appear at the selected location, however the widget will be shown at the bottom left or right side of your store, depending on your preference.
- Click Save and thatג€™s it! Your BIGCommerce Live Chat is now up and running, ready to assist your customers.