"Transform your business with the trusted leader in cloud computing and CRM."
To find your Salesforce CRM email address
- Log into your Salesforce account
- Make sure “Email to SalesForce” is activated. You can follow this tutorial to activate it.
- Click your username at the top right corner of the screen and select “Setup”.
- Click “Email” then “My Email to SalesForce”
- Copy your Salesforce email address
Forward HelpOnClick transcript emails to Salesforce
- On your HelpOnClick console, go to Admin->Settings
- Under "Email to collect left messages", paste your Salesforce email address
- Tick "Automatically send all transcripts to this email" and hit "Save"
- Now the chats should appear in your CRM as a lead or contact, depending on your setup